OK, don't worry, there really weren't any kissing cousins. At least not in an inappropriate way. Candy, Tracy and I met up at Dad & Sue's mountain home. I am definitely going to like living in North Carolina. I am so close to family that it is fantastic! We had so much fun just hanging around the small town of Boone. Right up the road from the house there is a little creek and waterfall. We took the kids, minus Allyssa and Charlie (they were napping), and enjoyed a nature hike. Amanda found a huge crawfish and everyone got to get their feet wet. Poor Thomas still being in a cast wasn't able to get as wet as Amanda and Harper but he still had a lot of fun.

The rest of our time was spent visiting, eating and drinking. Far to much of the ladder. We were all very silly and had a blast just being ourselves.

Not to much new to report on the home front. Thomas gets his cast off today!!! Yippee!!! I think I will soak him in bleach afterward. J/K but seriously that cast smells soooooo bad. He can't wait for a soak in a hot bath. The poor kid has basically just been hosed down in the shower for the last six weeks. He can't wait to play with his bath toys . I told him he could use my tub. Which by the way, as promised I am including pics of the inside of our house. I wish I could do before and after shots so you could see the huge difference. I will say we are extremely happy now that we are all finished. However, we are now also broke since we have put all our extra money into fixing it up. OK maybe not broke, but you know what I mean. Back to the strict budget. :)
Miss you all!


Mick




No comments:
Post a Comment